• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Best place to buy knives in Houston Texas

Can you help me out? I am looking for a place on cypress or Houston Texas that sells knives for a good price. Thanks

Carroll's Gun Shop, near Wharton, is worth the hour drive west from Houston. Good selection of Doziers and many others. Not to mention firearms:D.

Most gunshops will also have various knives. Large sporting goods stores also carry folding and camping style knives.

Carroll's Gun Shop, near Wharton, is worth the hour drive west from Houston. Good selection of Doziers and many others. Not to mention firearms:D.
Good to know. I've driven by there many times and I've always wanted to stop in. I always seem to be on some sort of time crunch though.

Bayou City Knives is located inside Turner Hardware in Houston. I have never been there but I've purchased from them online. You can check out the web site or call them for more info.

Turner Hardware & Industrial Supply
11730 Hempstead Road
Houston, Texas 77092

http://www.bayoucityknives.com

Collectors Firearms on Richmond. They have the best selection in town, hands down, but if u don't get a Knife guy to help u- uggg...-- the rest of they sales people are a-holes.

Check out the dealers, knife makers and individual knives for sale in the exchange as an alternative to driving to an area dealer and paying close to full retail plus sales tax for what is likely a limited selection of quality knives. Local Gun & Knife shows would be another option.

Back