1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by Alnamvet68, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Alnamvet68

Alnamvet68

Mar 26, 2013
    Post up your favorite beverage with your favorite traditional knife....coffee, tea, beer, wine, milk, or the hard stuff is fine.

[​IMG]

2. Modoc ED

Modoc ED Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 28, 2010
    I guess we've pretty much quit discussing knives so why not switch over to beverages.

[​IMG]

Budweiser beer in an aluminum can with a screw off lid. Not a bad beer but there are much better ones available.

There's a thread running somewhere in Traditional titled "The Beer Scout Knife". Lots of pictures there showing blades and beverages. It's probably worth a look.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2015
  3. Alnamvet68

Alnamvet68

Mar 26, 2013
    Yes, I saw that thread on Beer Scout knives...but this one is for all traditional knives; oh, and I don't think anyone has given up on discussing knives here.;)

4. MadMaximus

MadMaximus Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 26, 2014
    My entry, to change the theme a bit, #71 with a couple of others in tube by my Capital Island Wheat (Capital is out of Madison, WI and is distributed fairly widely-check it out if you can find it).
    [​IMG]

5. JSutter

JSutter Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 29, 2013
    I don't have a single favorite beverage, but this soft drink is a favorite. The traditional is pretty sweet as well.

[​IMG]

6. JSutter

JSutter Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 29, 2013
    And here is another pair:

[​IMG]

7. arizonaranchman

arizonaranchman Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 1, 2012
    I love my #15 Radio Jack :thumbup:
    [​IMG]

8. supratentorial

supratentorial

Dec 19, 2006
    [​IMG]

9. bozack

bozack Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 8, 2005
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. philllll

philllll Gold Member Gold Member

May 23, 2013
    [​IMG]

11. Jody744

Jody744

Jan 8, 2009
    Phil, I miss Surge! That was a great drink!

12. They still make that stuff? I got diabetes from that stuff!

Pictures of knives and booze seem to be prevalent on the different knife groups on Facebook. I always make sure to include pics of my hard cider with whatever knife I'm carrying when I post those pics. I need to grab them and host the pics, I'll contribute later.

A great in use pic for knives and booze? That six pack plastic holder that soda, beer and ciders come in? Use your knife to cut those rings, so that wildlife won't get caught in the rings, and celebrate with a cold beverage.

BTW, a buddy of mine is a bartender, and I saw him at his bar. He was using his lighter to open ciders and beer bottles. I told him I was going to get him a sommeliers tool, and after I showed him what it was, he said that he would be fired for having a weapon. I didn't tell him that I had about four knives on me. A sommeliers tool considered a weapon? That blade isn't long enough to clean your fingernails.

13. eschwebach

eschwebach Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 16, 2012
    Cheers Bozack!

[​IMG]

14. SAK Guy

SAK Guy Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 2, 2013
    :eek: Was shocked to find these two together...but hey, I guess they are perfect for each other. :D

[​IMG]

15. Jack Black

Jack Black Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2005
    Earl wasn't with me for long, but he sure did like a beverage :eek:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Alnamvet68

Alnamvet68

Mar 26, 2013
    It does appear "Earl" has exquisite taste in Scotch; who is Earl btw?:confused: Oh, and arizonaranchman, I blew it when it came to buying a Radio Jack...all gone when I decided to buy one.:(

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2016
  17. difeasy

difeasy

Apr 13, 2014
    Nice post and nice pic, Alnamvet68, hermano!

[​IMG]

18. Ryouchijtx

Ryouchijtx Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Wow Earl seems to be a heck of a drinkin' buddy Jack :D Fine taste~

This TC seems to be my kind of beverage knife~

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. rinos

rinos

Feb 17, 2008
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Jack Black

Jack Black Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2005
    Earl (www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1244736-Earl-Sees-the-World!) quite led me astray gents ;) :D :thumbup: