Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

1FWdxZs.jpg

The Mississippi Mud is brewed by the Mississippi Brewing Company in Utica, New York.
The two blade slip joint is a T.A. Davison, #1196 with Ironwood Burl scales by Mississippi Knife Maker, Todd Davison.

Cheers, time to relax on the porch!!!

It's good to be friends with the owner of my local bottle shop. He took a trip down south and swung by Monkish. Got me a growler of this delicious DIPA "Jordache Jeans" coming in at 8% this is a hazy juice bomb.

Refreshing

Really good pale ale. Limited release of this east coast style pale ale wish I woulda grabbed more. Easy drinker. Also flitz my bull nose yesterday

tmd, I've got to say that your recent posts are some of the finest beverages and blades around :thumbsup:. Sounds like a great friend who was able to hand deliver you that growler also :thumbsup:

1FWdxZs.jpg

The Mississippi Mud is brewed by the Mississippi Brewing Company in Utica, New York.
The two blade slip joint is a T.A. Davison, #1196 with Ironwood Burl scales by Mississippi Knife Maker, Todd Davison.

The Burl and shield on your Davison are outstanding :thumbsup:. I've enjoyed many a Mississippi Mud over the years and at one point had a large shelf filled with the jugs! A fine Black and Tan :thumbsup:

Thanks StoneBeard StoneBeard I have had a great run this past couple weeks...gonna go on a strict no beer diet for about a month and a half...:( wish me luck!!! But there will be other beverages posted on this thread coming from me.

My brother made up a mixed pack of Saisons, Wits, and Farmhouse Ales for my (upcoming) birthday. This stateside saison from Stillwater was interesting once I got adjusted to the (over the top) hoppiness.
IMG_20170516_200824_2.jpg

Cheers m'dears! ;) :thumbsup:

My ebony AW Lambsfoot helping me enjoy a pint of Brew York's session IPA at a great pub called The Phoenix yesterday (the ancient city walls can be seen in the background) :) :thumbsup:

http://www.phoenixinnyork.co.uk/

Good to see you enjoying the Phoenix, which is certainly one of the best pubs in York. But that's the problem with York; it's chock full of 'best pubs'. :thumbsup:

Lancashire ale for me.
qOif1yu.jpg

Back