1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Bill Bagwell Knives

Discussion in 'Custom & Handmade Knives' started by pootsythesamurai, Nov 2, 2008.

1. pootsythesamurai

pootsythesamurai

Aug 21, 2006
    Anybody out there got some pics of any, and I mean any Bagwell knives, just love his knives and love having a dream bout owning one :D. I've one being made at the mo so I'm just lusting over what pics I have :D

Cheers Pootsy

2. thombrogan

thombrogan

Nov 16, 2002
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2008
  3. Jeff Pelz

Jeff Pelz

Feb 21, 2000
    P,

I will see if one of the Club members can get me a photo of his knives. Bill and a collecyor of his knives were at the BAKCA knife show in October. There were over 40 of Bill's knives on display and a quanity of them for sale. The collector with the displayed, won the Best knife display for the show. It was a collection, ever bowie collector should enjoy.

4. JParanee

JParanee Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 23, 2006
    Thanks THOMBROGAN. Pootsy here are some of my Bagwells. Bill is a good friend and he makes one hell of a bowie
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My buddy Nick's
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 2, 2008
  5. Kevin Jones

Kevin Jones Platinum Member Platinum Member

Oct 28, 2006
    Beautiful Bagwells Joe.
    Thanks for posting them.

6. JParanee

Dec 23, 2006
    Thanks Kevin how are you:D

7. nikoknife48

nikoknife48 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 10, 2007
    Thanks for posting the pics Joe! Saved me the trouble because you know how good I am with the camera :) It was really a special day meeting Bill and his wife.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2013
  8. pootsythesamurai

pootsythesamurai

Aug 21, 2006
    those are some real beauties. I would be buying so many more knives and mostly from Mr. Bagwell only with me being in Northern Ireland the exchange is well just awful really and they'd cost me a bomb. Love just looking at them though. :D Love his damascus.

9. JParanee

Dec 23, 2006
    Just a week or so ago I saw a Bagwell carbon and stag bowie on ebay go for 785 I could not believe it. It was a sheffeld style blade not his norm but what a deal.

10. thombrogan

thombrogan

Nov 16, 2002
    Thanks for the pics, Joe!

11. pootsythesamurai

pootsythesamurai

Aug 21, 2006
    Yea i saw that one on Ebay too and was very tempted to buy it only it was a bit small for my liking and then I have one being made by Mr. Bagwell at the moment which is goin to be something pretty beautiful as is :D. Your a lucky man Joe to own so many Bagwells. I'm really quite jealous :D

12. flava

flava

Mar 3, 2000
  13. betzner

betzner Home ToMorro Platinum Member

Jan 23, 2007
    That's a fine group of blades, love 'em!

14. Dr Heelhook

Dr Heelhook Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 24, 2007
    Hot stuff..

15. flava

flava

Mar 3, 2000
    A pic I took at the Paris show in 2006, featuring two Bagwell knives

[​IMG]

16. jdm61

jdm61 itinerant metal pounder Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 12, 2005
    I've checked out that site before. You friend also seems to like big Hendrickson's which is also a good thing:thumbup:

17. pootsythesamurai

pootsythesamurai

Aug 21, 2006
    Anyone got any pics of the big display that there was at that Knife Show. Mr Bagwell was telling me that he had never seen so many of his own knives all togther himself. Hopefully someone here got a snap of them :D

18. pootsythesamurai

pootsythesamurai

Aug 21, 2006
    Just to ask Joe do you ever use the Damascus ones? What are they like? :)

19. JParanee

Dec 23, 2006
    I have carried the damascus Hells Belle but not to often. The cable damascus bill makes have excellent cutting ability but due to the fact that they are hard to touch up if scratched or scuffed I have not gave them to much hard use. For a protection blade that you are going to carry and not use for chores they are wicked and beutiful. Not that they would not hold up it is just to hard to keep looking like new.

20. RogerP

RogerP Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 28, 2002
    Here you go - I dug this up from my 2004 SOS show pics:

Roger

[​IMG]