BK14 Scales are awesome and new Kydex pants to fit them....... Giveaway!

I'm in. Those sheaths look great. I really like the micro sheath for the BK-11.

I'm in! Thank you for the chance. I really like the sheath for the TDI clip and the pouch sheaths are sheer awesomeness!

I'm in, thanks for the chance. That is some sexy kydex, even if I don't win I'll end up buying one of these.

Wow dude, you have some talent! Great to see you have so many options. I was just about to order some scales so this would be perfect!

Top notch sheaths.

I too like the bic holder.

14Kit1.jpg

I may have to upgrade from ranger bands.

I'm in, Thanks.

Those look really Nice!:thumbup:
Im in, i would be proud to have one!
Really cool colors aswell!

I'm in!

I really like your work. I have your website bookmarked and will probably be calling on you for some sheathwork once my bank account recovers from all my recent knife purchases. :)

I'm in. Outstanding designs. I really like that orange micro. Thanks for the chance.

I'm in. Thanks for the opportunity. Those sheaths look great man. That's some nice craftsmanship. It's cool seeing you make them work beyond just knives. Keep it up.

Wow, man. That's all I can say. Since I posted a couple days ago, you put up a bunch more pics & I am seriously blown away! Tere are a lot of grat sheath makers out there, but your designs just really stand out to me for some reason. You are officially my go-to sheath guy. Unfortunately, I have a few pricey knife preorders out at the moment, so my funds are limited (I should be receiving my ZT 0560 on Monday! Suh-weeeeet!). However, I have a tentative plan to own one of your sheaths for every knife I own that needs one within a year. I'll probably start with one of those badaess clear ones for my Eskabar, but I seriously love pretty much all of your designs, so I will probably change my mind;) Anyways, sorry for the long, rambling post, I just got off a long night at work (& I've had a few adult beverages!), but I am I love with your work, sir, so cheers, & kudos!

Back