BK14 Scales are awesome and new Kydex pants to fit them....... Giveaway!

There's some double post and atleast one "not in" so the numbers are off.... so why not chat. I'll just write down names and delete any doubles, then hit up Random.org

Also made a couple sheaths yesterday that I'll post up after I shake off the "Sleepies".

Thanks for all the kind words.... it fuels the fire!;)

Eli

Eli's sheaths are amazing! My BK7/ESEE pouch sheath is my ideal setup and the craftsmanship is top notch!

I saw your orange BK14 sheath posted in another forum and thought it looked perfect. I'm not in on this, because I'd like someone else to get one of your sheaths, but I'm really loving those micro sheaths and will be in touch with you about one soon!

Oh, and that toxic green is sweet!

Last edited:
If this is still open, I'd like in. I like all the colored kydex, especially the orange.

Godspeed, I am in and as soon as I recieve my CABS back from the custom shop it is coming your way. I still owe you a review on the machete sheath you made me. I'll have 2 weeks in May that I am not traveling so I should find some time.

I'm in. I am LOVIN that Orange BK14 sheath for one with the handle on it. I like options. The more the better. LOVE that a sheath can be carried vertically-horizontally-cross draw at an angle-scout carry/SOB-pack carry-or remove the tec-loc for inside the pack/pocket carry. Good stuff GodSpeed.

Those are awesome! Do you make zippo holder attachments?

By the way, I'm in. Thanks!

Its after the weekend, but I'll give it a try anyway.

Great work man, it looks awesome.

The big question....where's the pics of a Godspeed BK16 sheath??

Muahahaha... just took pics of it last night... well this morning at about 2am... so I'm getting here late... everyone that's in to this post is "IN" I'll tally up today and generate a number

Here's the BK16 in it's new "Fancy Pants"

DSC04648-1.jpg

DSC04646-1.jpg

DSC04650-1.jpg

DSC04652-1.jpg

Back In Black........

DSC04654-1.jpg

With some droplets of blood.....

DSC04655-1.jpg

Mellowed out and saddled:

DSC04661-1.jpg

DSC04666-1.jpg

DSC04662-1.jpg

I'm glad you asked.... hope you still are:D

I also worked up a Becker version of this that I'll post up later today for the BK11 and BK14:

DSC04339-1.jpg

Here's the "official teaser pic" of something like that but with a lighter... I'm not a smoker (besides a pipe occasionally) but I like having a lighter if you can't tell... and these are all one-handed operation which is a big plus (to me).

DSC04667-1.jpg

Hope you like them, these are all first attempts and I've got more original ideas/designs coming too;)

I've got to go....they're coming to put me back in my cage......

Eli

Holy S%#&.....I just had an accident in my pants. Where's that box of tissues....??

PM me about prices on the first two models....and recommended carry hardware on the taco. Not sure which I like better. I assume thats also a belt loop on the second and not just a molle attachment?

Also...I have an FFG. Is that going to make a big difference? Should I wait?

Thanks for all the kind words guys/girls, I really appreciate it and it flames the fires of.... well you know. C_tanner that put a smile on my face and pm is incoming. Also want to apologize for the delay but I've put all the names on MW... sorry if I mispelled any names.... went from pen to type and I'm still waking up.

Drum roll........

True Random Number Generator

Min:
Max:
Result:

1. 1066vik
2. DylanMW
3. CaptinRedBeard
4. Catmouth
5. LECTER
6. knifeAweek
7. RogueBowie
8. madman44
9. ChameleonBear
10. EdgedSteelAdict
11. PapaTango52
12. Bowman1911
13. blt-2-drg
14. osodavis
15. orangishducktape
16. C_tanner
17. tradewater
18. JTC
19. rokclmb
20. tman038
21. EseeDownUnder
22. DerekH
23. Tankerwolf
24. CCMI
25. .357
26. adamm
27. abcdef
28. MikeyJ
29. Haze240
30. emperorvince
31. crimsonfalcon07
32. ducati
33. gentemanndum
34. trevytrev
35. rustychackleford
36. the brain
37. Greybush
38. Facebacon
39. Jonny1280
40. Erdbeereis
41. Renegade90
42. blazerman
43. ol_sc
44. buckmaster96
45. Wood Splitter
46. SaturatedShadow
47. JBK2596
48. mctrinket
49. SoldMyHat
50. Goose_52
51. Wooly Bugger
52. Psyop
53. jmuckle
54. BushOgre
55. ahmukilu
56. Opkey
57. NW AK
58. madhappy
59. Lefty923
60. CaptainAiryca
61. RWT
62. OREGON FAL’ER
63. TwinStick
64. panzertroop
65. bkoregon
66. oXide
67. ocnLogan

Congratulations CCMI just sent you a pm and let me know which one you like.

Thanks everyone!,

Eli

Back