• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BK14 scales last of the tigerwood

I have 4 sets of Bk14 scales ready to ship. These scales are made from Tigerwood, a tropical hardwood. Each set is hand rubbed with tung oil, not stained. The color is natural and can be refeshed antytime by re-oiling them. Each set also has a colored liner. Hardware is included with each set. Price is $20 per set shipping included. If you would like a set mail me at tommythewho99@hotmail.com
DSCN0359.jpg

DSCN0365.jpg

DSCN0370.jpg

DSCN0375.jpg

DSCN0380.jpg

blue sold
green sold
yellow sold

Last edited:
I have 4 sets of Bk14 scales ready to ship. These scales are made from Tigerwood, a tropical hardwood. Each set is hand rubbed with tung oil, not stained. The color is natural and can be refeshed antytime by re-oiling them. Each set also has a colored liner. Hardware is included with each set. Price is $20 per set shipping included. If you would like a set mail me at tommythewho99@hotmail.com

Email has been sent

I received my green set today. Really nice. Thanks so much for such a great deal and product.
Good luck!

Available again in Tigerwood. Maybe the last time in this wood
green blue yellow sold

Last edited:
Back