now we talkin
Just sayin
Hope all good wid U and Yours all
and
as always

KEEP EM SHARP

Yes it Works in da Garden

Last edited:
If you keep showing me all your Beautiful blades, I'm going to be forced to break out my BK6:D

Thanks nutoknives for the heads up on that 710 gator sheath It is officially on my want list now.

In my opinion they are the same knife performance wise, the only difference is aesthetic
You have used them both? Out of the box I find the 29 chops better and not only that but it carves wood better because the taller blade height at the ricasso allows a thinner grind.

There's really not that much of a difference between the two in my opinion. Sure the 20 is slightly more weight forward and the 29 is slightly taller in height, but the differences are very minimal during actual use.

You have used them both? Out of the box I find the 29 chops better and not only that but it carves wood better because the taller blade height at the ricasso allows a thinner grind.
I have. The 20 feels slightly heavier but I feel that I could preform any task relatively the same with either knife. but that is just my worthless opinion

Back