1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Black county comm Embassy pen + seiko watch

Discussion in 'For Sale: Gadgets & Gear (Individual)' started by sgt244, Jun 4, 2012.

1. sgt244

sgt244

Mar 15, 2010
    Hey guys, i have (2) things i'd like to sell rather quickly so im going to get the the point and say these are priced to sell...

The Black-county comm Embassy pen is BRAND new and will go for $45 shipped.

I also have a Seiko watch that is practically brand new only worn around 3 times or so to a formal event. It is the Seiko Monster Orange model.

This Watch retails for just about $498.00 (USD) and i'll let it go for $165 shipped. (It comes with original box paperwork and price tag!!) Ill even throw in 3 extra links i bought for it for free.

I ship via USPS priority mail and a tracking number will be provided for you. I ship the SAME day or day after i recieve payment for the item (depending what time it is when the payment comes in)

Please e-mail or post if you'd like a picture of either of the two items, thank for you looking.

2. Akh-Horus

Akh-Horus

Sep 1, 2012
    Pm sent as interested if still available.

3. Akh-Horus

Akh-Horus

Sep 1, 2012
    No reply - still interested Sgt. Please pm me.

4. Akh-Horus

Akh-Horus

Sep 1, 2012
    Sent email to Sgt

5. Metal Made Fox

Metal Made Fox Banned BANNED

Sep 28, 2011
    This thread is from June. Stop bumping it, these items have probably been sold by now.