1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Black Molle Knife Sheath, very cool rig!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Gadgets & Gear (Individual)' started by UCPOPO, May 3, 2012.

1. UCPOPO

UCPOPO Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Not exactly sure who the maker of this is, I got it in a trade but it is new, unused. It seems alot like a Spec-Ops or Eagle Industries sheath but I"m not sure of the maker. Includes two removable blade inserts (one factory insert, one kydex, leather lined). Set up to work well as a belt sheath or a molle rig and can be easily removed. Factory insert measurements appear that it will hold a blade roughly 5.3" long by 1.70" wide but I would think this could be easily altered with different inserts. Has the paracord wrap as well as a spot for a leg tie-down. The front pocket holds a survival (altoids) tin nicely. $30 shipped in the USA, Paypal. Pm or email me with questions.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 4, 2012
  2. UCPOPO

Dec 2, 2010
    Offers?

3. UCPOPO

Dec 2, 2010
    ----sold----

Last edited: May 4, 2012