BladeForums.com is becoming part of the Google+ team and will become GoogleKnife!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely got me. Very funny. but more scary.. Don't know if I can sharpen a googleknife on my stones..

So I am a little confused. I read that shop talk is out. Automatic knives sub forum is out. Selling knives will be limited to approved knives by moderators ? Is there anything else I might want to know. In regards to my knifemakers membership ? So basically it is now a worthless membership ?

Pretty much, but don't despair we have some exciting knifemaker news coming. Stay Tuned! And Welcome to the G+ Family!

Fastest moving thread I remember ! :thumbup: :cool:

8539-cm853904fd6626b0af07gif-Asx5.gif

DC...:D

I repeat myself....WTF!!???????? The jig is up in a few hours (if this is a joke!). We'll all know tomorrow morning.

I'm ok with it. Google is the way to go if you're going to cash out of your business. I'm guessing Spark will be a billionaire when the deal is done. Congrats.

To be honest, I was getting a little sick and tired of Spark posing as all the different characters here at BF just to get a rise out of people. Last time I counted I think he was registerd as a member under 1100 different member names including Esav, Haze, Ren The Devils Trail Boss, Mick Strider, Glockman and most recently GreyKilt the list goes on and on. All of them are figments of his imagination just to screw with us. Sure. It was funny at first. At first.

I'm just glad Google's here now and will hopefully take this place to new heights of knife collecting discussions. .

This is exactly the spirit we need going forward! Yes, we understand your past frustration and no, we do not consider it brown-nosing or boot-licking in the least to have a positive outlook for this forum... as I'm sure some will interpret, so let's not go there. Just thought I would nip that in the bud. Welcome to the NEW! GoogleKnife G+ Family! I'm sure we will be seeking your wise counsel in the days ahead. Thank you!

I repeat myself....WTF!!???????? The jig is up in a few hours (if this is a joke!). We'll all know tomorrow morning.

We understand the confusion that the unfortunate launch date has caused, but it is what it is and I assure you we're here to stay :)

Welcome to the NEW! GoogleKnife G+ Family!

I don't want to play :mad:.

But I'll wake up tomorrow with my old attitude in tack and BladeForums will too :thumbup:

Guys this appears to be legit.

Spark just messaged me and asked me to tone it down a bit. :(:(

Meh, if it's true, the only information collected on me will be an astoundingly obsessive, probably mentally imbalanced enthusiasm for knives. ;)

Around 2500 registered members read this thread, and a lot more unregistered guests.

EL OH EL. April fools can be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back