1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Bladeshow!!!

Discussion in 'American Kami Custom Blades' started by manghu67, Jun 4, 2012.

1. manghu67

manghu67 American Kami Custom Blades / Knifemaker Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 24, 2000
    Hitting the road in just two days!

I'm listed in the program by both full name and biz name. If you're going to the show, stop by table 18E, say hi, and check out some knives. :D

I'm the bald one with the beard.

2. flatblackcapo

flatblackcapo Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 25, 2012
    oooo how I wish I could go to blade... Have a blast and take a lot of pix for us.

3. Lycosa

Lycosa

Aug 24, 2007
    Report!!! :)

4. manghu67

manghu67 American Kami Custom Blades / Knifemaker Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 24, 2000
    Think about how awesome that show must be in your head, and then multiply by 10. Then you're just starting to get the idea. :D

This show was totally amazing. I'd have to say this is probably the best Bladeshow I've ever attended.

5. Lycosa

Lycosa

Aug 24, 2007
    Awzum!!
    Did you sell out yo?

6. manghu67

Oct 24, 2000
    Nope, but I met the goals I set for myself.

And while I certainly do want to sell knives (I am running a business after all), the real reason I do shows is the people. Building relationships. Seeing old friends and making new ones.

:D

7. Lycosa

Lycosa

Aug 24, 2007
    Thanks DJ.
    You know how it works. ;)

8. manghu67

Oct 24, 2000
    At least in this one instance, yes. :D