1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Blur 1670 Sg10

Discussion in 'Trade: Knives & Tools' started by bad_juju, Jul 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bad_juju

bad_juju Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Hi all, I have a SG10 Blur i got in a trade. It's in great condition. The clip was switched to tip up by P.O., I can't find any marks on after inspection, only a finger mark at the back above the clip (tried to show in pic). I put oil on the blade because of it sitting and it's humid as hell where i live. P.O. said he did not use it and it looks that way to me. Pictures should say it all, if you need more let me know. It is too pretty to be a user in my opinion so i'm looking to trade.

I'm looking for a zt 0550,a Like new Para 2 camo handle satin blade or any color combo other than black, and an orange cpm-154 blur
    If you have something similar or more expeny like a 0561 i might be able to add something to the deal, i'm negot., and easy to work with.

I'll be in and out all day send me an email i'll go by date/time stamp. Thanks for looking!
    Will send usps priority and tracking blah blah blah... i expect the same

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Please excuse the dust, it has been sitting for a bit on my night stand!

Last edited: Jul 5, 2012
  2. BladeChick777

BladeChick777

Jun 20, 2011
    PM sent.

3. chester22

chester22

Feb 1, 2012
    Does it come with box?

4. bad_juju

Jun 7, 2011
    All replied to.

5. bad_juju

Jun 7, 2011
    I believe you have to be a paying member to PM. Get ahold of me by my email you can do this by clicking on my username.

6. happyhappycamper

happyhappycamper

Jul 4, 2012
    Yup that would explain the PM issue as I only registered just to respond to this ad :)

I only own a few Kershaw's, but this one with the twill inlay is my absolute favorite of all my knives and unfortunately the wear on it proves that :( so I really want a new one to basically put in the safe and keep it in great condition until that time comes when I have to retire the workhorse one I carry everyday. All the new models of the Blur have the Trac-Tec insderts which make them virtually impossible to slide in and out of your clothing without snagging etc so I have been actively searching for a smooth one and preferably one with the silver carbon fiber inlay which lead me to you.

[​IMG]

7. bad_juju

Jun 7, 2011
    Willing to trade straight across for an orange cpm-154 blur

8. bad_juju

Jun 7, 2011
    Gone to happyhappycamper!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.