Boker Plus Colubris

DerekH

Handsome According to my Mother
Any idea when these will be available to order? I went to the usual places and have only found it on BladeHQ so far, and there it isn't in stock yet. I've not had any Bokers but upon recent inspection it looks like there are several that I will be needing to get (the mini vanquish is catching my eye as well) but first I really, really, REALLY want to get my hands on the colubris. Any ideas?

For those not familiar with the design, it was done by DJ Urbanovsky and apparently was picked up to be made by Boker. It's a fantastic looking design and so far I have heard nothing but good things about it, hence my excitement to find out it was being made in a different steel at a lower price. Here are some pics to make this thread less boring.

3326_0.jpg

3326_3.jpg

3326_1.jpg

3326_2.jpg

Its available here in Germany since June. AFAIR, TJT said the American catalog is half a year behind the german catalog

I don't know that I can wait that long!

It shouldn't be that long. I should have them in the next several weeks.
Terry

Thanks for the info, although I feel it fair to warn you I am going to be in here frequently asking "Are they here yet?"

:D

I can't wait to get one! Going to blow this place up with use pics!

Thanks for the pictures of the Colubris Derek. That has some nice lines to it. I wasn't aware it existed. The Mini Vanquish has exceeded my expectations, and is one of my favorites.

I would love to get back to Germany, it has been at least 20 years since I've been and I think I would appreciate it a lot more at my age now, but unfortunately I have quite a few other trips lined up before something like that would even begin to pop up on the radar. Of course, if you wanted to go ahead and mail me one to console me and my inability to make it there I would happily accept that. ;)

I need full on group therapy. Preferably in the woods, with plenty of Colubri around to console me. Say two, and I'll call you in the morning. ;)

Back