Sharpening Giveaway - Winners Selected!

Sorry for the delay folks. The wife brought home chicken wings for supper and I completely forgot about drawing for winners.

Anyway, without further ado,

The winners are:

#5 - SpySmasher
#16 - Craytab
#29 - Grownstar

Thanks again for all your participation. Winners can expect a PM shortly with shipping info.

Bryce
T.L.E. Sharpening

Finally!

... I decided to take a gamble on a newer product and went with a TSProf K02 system.

I was hoping to be back up and running about a month ago, but delays with the K02 order, testing and augmentation of the unit kept me out until now. Those things completed, I'm ready to start accepting orders once agai

Bryce
T.L.E. Sharpening

Hi Bryce,
Sorry to hear of your experience with K02 system. ln the future, if you need US support and accessories for your K02, I can help you out. Please go to "For Sale by Dealer" and read my post. I'd be glad to answer any questions you might have.

George
S.T.A.T.E.S.
TSProf sharpeners and accessories
"Sharper Than Any Two Edged Sword"
"Honest, reliable products and service"

I got my Spartan phrike back a while ago and it is scary sharp. Thanks Bryce!

I got my Spartan phrike back a while ago and it is scary sharp. Thanks Bryce!
IMG_20170601_120244_556_zpskrkwy0f0.jpg

Glad you like it. Nice knife.

Got two knives back from this: when Bryce offered me the prize I decided to pay for a second knife to be done at the same time. One was my Lionsteel that I asked to be mirrored, the other was my Spyderco Chinook 1 that I asked for a working finish on.

Both came back as good as I could have hoped for. The mirror edge really makes the Lionsteel pop (visually and cutting-wise) but I have to say that I think a lot of knife guys would appreciate the perfect little micro bevel on the Chinook just as much!

His work is truly awesome! Got mine back and it scary sharp and beautiful! Thanks again Bryce ;-)

Back