1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Branson Show sells out

Discussion in 'Custom & Handmade Knives' started by Gary Mulkey, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Gary Mulkey

Gary Mulkey Gold Member Gold Member

May 14, 2001
    Even with todays difficult economy the show in Branson hasn't suffered as there are a record number of knifemakers that are attending. The tables at the knife show are sold out and we have quite a line-up of demonstrators for the hammer-in (both events occur simultaneously).

I hope that some of you can attend as the event has been growing each year and promises to be a lot of fun.

Gary

2. Tad Lynch

Tad Lynch KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 14, 2006
    Gary,
    Congratulations. When is the date? We might be poking around up that way.

Tad

3. Lorien

Lorien Moderator Moderator

Dec 5, 2005
    that's great news!

4. Gary Mulkey

May 14, 2001
    Thanks, Tad. It's Sept. 29 & 30.

Gary

5. BRTATCK

BRTATCK KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 16, 2001
    Great news Gary. I am looking forward to it. Besides I want to see some of your bowie recreations. It will be a good one. See you then.
    Brion

6. Bruce Bump

Bruce Bump KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 2, 1999
    Thats great. I wish we could say the same about the Boise Idaho show as it was cancelled from lack of table holders.

7. B . Buxton

B . Buxton

Jul 8, 2001
    Great news Gary, you've worked hard at advertising and promoting that show and with cooler weather it should be a perfect time.. I'm hoping the wife and I can get by there, its always a fun time.

Bill

8. Gary Mulkey

May 14, 2001
    Thanks, everyone. I'm looking forward to seeing you again.

Gary

9. argel55

argel55

Oct 30, 2005
    Sounds great Gay. Lookinf forward to being there again.