1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Bravo-1 w/firesteel, Micro Canadian, custom sheaths, custom Fallkniven F1 FS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Production Knives (Individual)' started by smcclown05, Apr 23, 2011.

1. smcclown05

smcclown05

Oct 17, 2008
    Got a few collecting dust so it's time to move them on. Paypal or MO is fine. Shipping, insurance and DC included in price.

First up is a custom rehandled Fallkniven F1 done by Bark River. I got it second hand. It is used but in excellent condition and very very sharp. Comes with Fallkniven leather sheath that fits perfectly. A little paint rubbing off sheath snap but otherwise in very good condition. Probably the most comfortable knife I have ever held.SPF
    [​IMG]

Next up is a Bravo-1 in A2 with GCM handles. Comes with green Sharpshooter kydex and matching Firesteel is SPF. Like new. May have been lightly used and carried on one day hike. Few scuffs from kydex but excellent condition. Firesteel struck once or twice. Comes with box and original packaging. $190 $160
    [​IMG]

Next up is a Rainwalker custom leather Bravo-1 sheath. Has pouch on the front that will hold a 91mm SAK and a few other pieces of kit. Will hold firesteel and can be used with or without detachable dangler. X-Loop back allows for vertical or horizontal carry. Has had the knife put in it a couple times but is otherwise unused and uncarried. The hole spacing will accept the small Bark River bushcraft sheaths for those of you who like to piggyback. SPF
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last but not least is a Micro Canadian in A2 and GCM. Comes with Buy Brown custom brown kydex sheath. Had a trip to the spa a while back and may have been used once since then. In excellent condition. A couple scuffs on blade from kydex but otherwise very sharp. No box. SPF
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: Apr 28, 2011
  2. tek77

tek77 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 9, 2009
    How thick is the handle on the F1? A spine shot would help.

3. smcclown05

smcclown05

Oct 17, 2008
    Here is a spine shot of the F1 with the Bravo-1. Nice contoured handles on both.
    [​IMG]

Let me know if you need any more info or pics.

4. Jhansenak47

Jhansenak47 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 27, 2005
    Doubletap

5. smcclown05

smcclown05

Oct 17, 2008
    F1 SPF to Jhansenak47. Email sent.

6. septer

septer

Jan 8, 2010
    pm sent on the Bravo 1 sheath.