1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Brous Bionic Green w/ Stonewash Blade #94/1100 + Custom ZT 801 *Blowout Prices!*

Discussion in 'For Sale: Production Folders (Individual)' started by JustinWatts, Mar 27, 2014.

1. JustinWatts

JustinWatts

May 26, 2012
    Hello everyone, I have a green Bionic w/ a stonewashed blade in great condition for sale. It has been very lightly carried and really only used to cut paper. The edge is still factory, however it could use a strop. It is slightly off-center, but has smooth action and flips great. Lockup is solid. This one is an early serial number at #94. The stonewash on the blade is very nice with only one blemish near the spine of the blade that I couldn't focus on in the pictures, but it is there. Paid $169 for this one, I'd like to get $115; I cover PayPal and shipping fees.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next up is a ZT 801. It's never cut anything, only flipped. The scales are flame anodized to a very subtle bronze with purple highlights. The top portions were colored to give a bolstered look; it's noticeable when the blade is open. Perfect centering, awesome flipper. Absolute butter. It will come with the brand new deep carry pocket clip installed. Asking $135, which is a steal. As previously stated, I will cover PayPal and shipping fees.

I apologize for the poor pictures. I will take some better ones tomorrow afternoon if this doesn't sell by then.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Please email me at: [email protected] for more information or offers, thank you!

Last edited: Mar 30, 2014
  2. JustinWatts

JustinWatts

May 26, 2012
    Offers?

3. JustinWatts

JustinWatts

May 26, 2012
    Blowout price drops! Need these gone today!

4. JustinWatts

JustinWatts

May 26, 2012
    801 sold

5. JustinWatts

JustinWatts

May 26, 2012
    Both have been sold.