• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BT4 and BT4 Recurve 3V Utility Knives

Ban, you should post a list of who made this sign up and start letting us either pay a deposit or pay in full, I've seen this done on other sign ups. Thanks

Ditto! (Remember I changed to a standard rather than the recurve via email)
Thanks!

Ban, you should post a list of who made this sign up and start letting us either pay a deposit or pay in full, I've seen this done on other sign ups. Thanks

Great idea! I will gather up the list. Should I start a new thread with the list or just update this thread?

Hi Ban, I'm sure we all have our subscriptions to this thread already. Just make up a list and post it to this thread with the info of: how much for deposit or full payment. then list those who are signed up and their payment status, you can update that info say maybe once a week or a couple times a month.

Peter F/Bull Winkle
payment status=ready to send paypal (tell me how much)
BT4 Recurve
.270 fatty :) ?

Well maybe you haven't started a sign up yet for the fatty but if you do I'm first plz.

BT4 3/16 A2 Black/Olive Linen Micarta

Daniel4572 Paid/Delivered
NorcalHunter Paid/Delivered
Hillbilly223 Paid/Delivered
Nacinator Paid/Shipped
Bill Norwood Paid/Shipped
Schlotskey WIP (Work In Progress) In for Heat Treat
Gusthefish WIP (Work In Progress) In for Heat Treat
Jeepnut22
MFX Roanoke X2
Blaine
Pbubsy
sev0202
Shaolin
morestag
bkrosco
forager
tenman
beesee
ndeezl

BT4 Recurve 3/16 A2 Black/Olive Linen Micarta

Note: Waiting on blanks! Should be getting the blanks sometime next week!

JamesR
ombrapelone
Cartophilis
Nacinator
Schlotskey
Soulrack223
Bull Winkle
KenM K
Native Justice

Custom (Price Varies)

babyface (Tommy) BT4 Ironwood
MFX Roanoke BT4 Recurve No Choil
dobywon BT4 FATTY
chickenplucker BT4 FATTY orange/blk G10
Mike Fitz BT4 orange/blk G10
hillst1 BT4 3V

This is the list that I have come up with based on my emails. If I missed anyone then please let me know. I know that there are a few that said they wanted one in this thread but did not email me.
Please email me and let me know if there are errors to your name.

Also, please let me know ASAP if you want to be removed from the list.

I will be doing some custom variants from time to time to change things up a bit. I get bored easily :D Those will either be listed under Custom or be put up on the FS Area when they are finished.

Last edited:
Ban - I do not see my name on the list for a BT4 (non recurve)... I had sent you an email a while back for one. Thanks

Ban - I do not see my name on the list for a BT4 (non recurve)... I had sent you an email a while back for one. Thanks

Hi,
Please resend the email with your Real Name and Forum Name. If you have a copy of the email then go ahead and forward it. That way I can place you in the proper order. If not then I will have to put you at the end. I did a search in my email account and could not find any emails with your handle.

I Sent another E-Mail hopefully you received it. Never mind i see you added me thank you.

I dont see my name on the recurve list either. I emailed you about them after i saw the prototype that Horton got.

Cartophilis---sheath bitch

Good that u mentioned it because I somehow did not get that email.

Email is re-sent. Just so you have a copy of the original and responses up to 8/25 when I requested the change.

Thanks, Mike

Email is re-sent. Just so you have a copy of the original and responses up to 8/25 when I requested the change.

Thanks, Mike

Thanks Mike! Everything is clear now. I apologize about my forgetfulness:eek: I answer a lot of emails about BT4s, mods, sharpening, etc... and sometimes forget :grumpy:

Thanks Mike! Everything is clear now. I apologize about my forgetfulness:eek: I answer a lot of emails about BT4s, mods, sharpening, etc... and sometimes forget :grumpy:

It's all good Bro!:thumbup:

Choppers!!! Sickly Thin Convexed 3v Choppers With 12-13" Blades And Tangs Tapered To Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back