1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Buck 1 Liners, What You Got ?

Discussion in 'Buck Knives' started by nutoknives, Jan 11, 2017.

1. nutoknives

nutoknives Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 27, 2011
    A Pic when why and do you still have ?

2. Makael

Makael Leather Craftsman Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 17, 2015
    How many do you have?:D

Does this one count? Picked up recently from a friend of mine.
    124 with Stag.
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  3. nutoknives

Mar 27, 2011
    Yes that counts and bonus points for da stag

4. nutoknives

Mar 27, 2011
    By da way PM Me when dat 1 up for grabs

Oh so SWEET

5. 375dave

375dave Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 25, 2011
    I think the only thing this 105 ever cut was the "How to use paper". I was surprised to find this , my memory said it was a 2 line. Guess now when I do retire in the spring it will be one of the first to find a new home.

[​IMG]

6. DeSotoSky

DeSotoSky Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 21, 2011
    First up, my favorite, an early pre-factory model 108 Sportsman. It is a tiny knife with a 3.5" blade.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Another 1-liner is this barrel-nut 118 with leather spacers. First year of factory production, 1961. The sheath is exceptionally nice.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. jb4570

jb4570 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2005
    Here is a very old 118 one liner. I'll post an Elk Tip one liner set set later and another odd one I found not too long ago.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is the old beater one line 110's in my pile
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

JB

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  8. Haebbie

Haebbie Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 27, 2006
    JB, I love your whitehead 118 :)

Here are some more one liner.

Haebbie

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. jec88

jec88

Mar 6, 2012
    Jb, I would love to dig through your beater pile! I love that 110!

10. jec88

jec88

Mar 6, 2012
    Here is a pic (from a "show your Buck and traditional archery thread) This is the only 1 liner i have. It is a 1964 or 1965 102, along with a 1965 Bear Grizzly bow that is Zebrawood.

[​IMG]

11. jb4570

jb4570 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2005
    Herbert, thank you I found that one off of Craig's list. The guy who was selling it bought an old storage locker auction and this knife was in one of the tool box's.

jec88, Wow your old Recurve is in fantastic shape for a Bow made in "65" sweet. Both of those 110 one liners came from ebay auctions, paid $35 for one and about $60 for the other in a junk drawer auction. I know these would be good candidates for a Leroy rework, for now they will remain as found.

Many years ago I found a 124 Elk Tip on Larry's list and had to have it. Larry said that they think it was customized by "Mac". Some time later Heath & Leroy had a whole set of old one liners also customized in the same way. They do all look great together (what do you think?).
    [​IMG]

JB