1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Buck 110 S30v Framelock conversion

Discussion in 'JAG Custom Knives' started by JAGcustomknives, Jun 6, 2016.

1. JAGcustomknives

JAGcustomknives Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 31, 2010
    Here is a Buck 110 S30v blade that has been acid etched/stonewashed and put into a Custom Frame by JAG. Rainbow anodized titanium frame with titanium screws and pocket clip. The lock bar has been carbideized and the blade has bronze bushings on either side. Good action, lockup and centering. High weave carbon fiber scale on the opposing side and black oxide screws on top of a .040" brass liner give it some warmth. Blade stop/spacer is spring tempered 43-45 RC 440c stainless.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The picture best shows the way the titanium looks

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
  2. Makael

Makael Leather Craftsman Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 17, 2015
    Damn you do a nice job.

3. JAGcustomknives

Aug 31, 2010
    Thank you Sir.

4. Aias

Aias

Aug 1, 2012
    Wow, well done man! :thumbup:

5. JAGcustomknives

Aug 31, 2010
    Thank you.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
  6. JAGcustomknives

Aug 31, 2010
    Still available

7. JAGcustomknives

Aug 31, 2010
    This is about 40 hours of work to completion. Contact me for sellers info

8. JAGcustomknives

Aug 31, 2010
    I'm keeping this one now!