1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

- BushMaster Drop Loop Kydex Sheath

Discussion in 'Koster Knives' started by Daniel Koster, Mar 23, 2010.

1. Daniel Koster

Daniel Koster www.kosterknives.com Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 18, 2001
    Check out this Drop Loop Kydex Sheath for the BushMaster knife.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Whatch think?

Dan

2. Warriorsociologist

Warriorsociologist

Dec 12, 2001
    Hmmm....

Dan, do you have any yellow liner material? I see a Green Bay Packers theme knife in my future! ;)

3. Daniel Koster

Oct 18, 2001
    Yes I do! :thumbup:

Dan

4. iamsmiling

iamsmiling

Nov 14, 2006
    What're these going to go for? BTW, Bushmaster arrived last week . . . very, very nice!

5. jgkelly

jgkelly

Aug 13, 2006
    Bushmaster here as well. What's the chance you might be parting with a sheath like this?

6. Daniel Koster

Oct 18, 2001
    These are $55 for the BushMaster and I can make it to any "depth" you want. (in other words....how far above the loop do you want the butt of the handle to rise)

Just shoot me an email. I still have a BushMaster in the shop to model it from - so you don't have to send me your knife. But in a short while, I won't.

Dan

7. Warriorsociologist

Warriorsociologist

Dec 12, 2001
    Hi Dan -- that's very interesting to hear! I would like my Budget 3V sheath (Kydex-D+TK) to ride a bit deeper (Budget 3V order #73). If you split the difference between your picture and a "full drop," that should be about perfect for me. To my eye, this means about an extra 1" - 1.25" or so more drop.

Email on the way!

Thanks!
    :thumbup:

8. 12Bravo

12Bravo Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 6, 2006
    That looks like a great sheath. I will email you shortly.

BTW, I received my Bushcrafter the other day and the blade is awesome, feels so light in hand.

Best,
    Noel

9. Abaniko

Abaniko Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 2, 2006
    Recieved mine today. Exactly the way I wanted it:

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks, Dan! :thumbup::thumbup::cool:

10. Daniel Koster

Oct 18, 2001
    Glad to hear it, Abaniko!

Thanks for the pics!

:thumbup:

Dan

11. JTC3495

JTC3495 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 3, 2008
    Dan, were you able to switch my JRE sheath to this one instead, I really like how they came out.

Thanks Jason

12. Daniel Koster

Oct 18, 2001
    Yep!

Dan

13. JTC3495

JTC3495 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 3, 2008
    Thank you, and I sent the balance owed by Paypal for the price difference.

14. Daniel Koster

Oct 18, 2001
    Got it - thanks!

Will be doing kydex tomorrow. I'll keep you posted.

Dan