1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Bushwhacker Mistress--STILL AVAILABLE

Discussion in 'Busse / Swamprat / Scrapyard Knives For Sale' started by joshuaharman, Jul 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joshuaharman

joshuaharman Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 20, 2010
    Up for grabs is my BWM. It's tanker grey with black canvas micarta. This is one incredible blade! Fast in the hand and razor sharp. It's used, but not too much--a few limbs and a couple of weeds that looked at me funny. It's one of my all-time favorites! Ships to you for SOLD. If you need a sheath, I have a pancake Al Welke I can sell too--$40 (he sells 'em for $50). As always, thanks for looking!

First I'll take it generally speaking will get it. Make sure to send a PM or email (I'll see that first). I'll send overseas if buyer pays actual shipping costs, but I won't lie on the customs form and I cannot be held responsible if it doesn't get there. Saying you'll take it implies you are 18 and in compliance with all your local laws and ordinances.

P1330467.jpg P1330470.jpg P1330468.jpg P1330461.jpg P1330463.jpg

Last edited: Dec 1, 2012
  2. rockgolfer

rockgolfer Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 1, 2008
    Sending ya a pm

3. joshuaharman

Feb 20, 2010
    Replied. Still here. Should have noted only looking to sell. If the knife I'm looking at sells first, I'm pulling this one. Thanks!

4. elof_alv

elof_alv Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 13, 2009
    couldn't wait a week or two? I have overspent in the last 2 weeks including Ganza... :(

5. joshuaharman

Feb 20, 2010
    Currently on hold. Thanks!

6. AngryDaddyBird

AngryDaddyBird

May 18, 2012
    Thanks Joshua!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.