1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Busse Leather MOAB

Discussion in 'Armoralleather' started by leatherman, Nov 21, 2016.

1. leatherman

leatherman leathermoderator Moderator

Nov 30, 2001
    I find myself with an extra sheath. Its for a Production MOAB. Come to find out that there is quite a difference between certain models of the MOAB. This sheath was built on the dimensions of the production CG. This one has a dangler loop and two flat loops on the back. Color is dark brown, and has a finish that has a very muted shine, I am more than happy to put a coat of hard wax on it to shine it up if desired.

I will provide the measurements of the pattern I used for this one so we can make sure it will fit your knife properly. I did find out that this model was made in two thicknesses maybe three. This one is approx between the 5/16 and the slightly thicker model. It will also accommodate the thinner model as well.

Apologies, I went to get the pictures and cant find where I put them! :eek: I will get new pics up tomorrow

Very important, this is a LEFT HANDED sheath.

I will be asking the discounted price of 150.00 plus shipping