1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Busse Picture Challenge

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Al-Sheikh, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Al-Sheikh

Al-Sheikh

Aug 22, 2010
    This has been going on on some other forums and I thought it might be a nice idea for this place.

We start with a challenge involving a new/recent picture of your Busse in a specific location or setting. First person to post the requested picture sets the next challenge. Keep it achievable and family friendly. If in doubt, the one who sets the challenge decides if a submitted picture meets the requirements or not.

I herewith call the first challenge: Show me your Busse in a hair salon :eek:

Last edited: Jun 16, 2012
  2. Bowman1911

Bowman1911

Dec 12, 2010
    Wish you'd a posted this yesterday! I only get a haircut every 2 weeks...

3. Tom Kanik

Tom Kanik Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 18, 2003
    My wife cuts what is left of my hair in the living room, but I doubt that is what you had in mind...:rolleyes:...:D

4. KnifeAddictAK

KnifeAddictAK

Nov 17, 2003
    Can I call dibs on the first one to post a pic in the crapper? :)

5. dericdesmond

dericdesmond Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 10, 2007
    great idea. Im in.

6. Bowman1911

Bowman1911

Dec 12, 2010
    I call dibs on first to post a pic in a mental institution!!!!

edited to add: More specifically, a B11 in a mental institution seein' as it's the only one I have in the truck right now!

Last edited: Jun 16, 2012
  7. rlacan71

rlacan71

Dec 19, 2011
    Nice.

One condition. I wanna see you slicing up a turd like a sausage link.

8. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jan 29, 2010
    Do you want the hairdresser holding it, cutting hair with it or just shaving my neck back down to something not so "Werewolf'ish" ... :) B10...ASH...NMSFNO..???

9. Flatsman007

Flatsman007

Apr 13, 2010
    Yum....

10. kdstrick

kdstrick Gold Member Gold Member

May 27, 2007
    Good question. Werewolves are in vogue. Not quite as popular as vampires or zombies... but still cool.

I'm thinking anything less than a NMFBM would be negligent on the part of the hairdresser and would likely end in a horrific lawsuit... we might even be in ruck territory here. ;)

Simple net search brings up 'werewolf' and 'hairdresser'.

Methinks it's the feared 'Fabio-Wolf'...

He's into slow walks on the beach, pina coladas and getting caught in the rain....

[​IMG]

11. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jan 29, 2010
    That Werewolf is as gay as a Pink Unicorn.... or a purple Jeep.....!!

12. Bowman1911

Bowman1911

Dec 12, 2010
    Yeah! Pretty sure he's seen one up close!

13. Al-Sheikh

Al-Sheikh

Aug 22, 2010
    You can use any Busse knife, -sword or -hatchet. You can set the stage for an action shot (e.g. toe-nail clipping or combing a wig ), shoot a low-profile-through-the-mirror-pic or arrange a compelling still life with hair mousse and curlers. Doesn't matter!

Busse in hair salon - That's the rule :D

The winner can call for a crapper- or mental institution challenge or whatever he has on his mind :cool:

Last edited: Jun 17, 2012
  14. Garth Reckner

Garth Reckner Moderator Moderator

Dec 13, 2004
    This could get interesting. Kind of scared of where this could end up. If Skunk gets in on this it could go down hill rapidly.

Garth

15. SavageSmurf

SavageSmurf Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 9, 2009
    LMAOO, love it.

16. SavageSmurf

SavageSmurf Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 9, 2009
    He said hair salon, not barber shop! It's gotta be a chick place!

17. 13ninjas

13ninjas Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 2, 2009
    This sounds fun!

I can't believe no one has posted a pic of a Busse in a hair salon yet!!!! It's been three whole days for crying out loud!

18. David Brown

David Brown Kydex Sheath and Holster Artist :) Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 4, 2001
    I would but I am growing my hair out :(

19. Al-Sheikh

Al-Sheikh

Aug 22, 2010
    THAT'S the challenge :D

20. AngryDaddyBird

AngryDaddyBird

May 18, 2012
    Man theres a hair salon one block away! All I need is a Busse! None of my Rats or SY blades came yet. Can I use an RTAK II or a CS Trail Master? Ya ya I know BUSSE! but I don't have one to take yet. You guys let me know and I'll do it! I'll even get the girl to hold it if you let me play!

Last edited: Jun 19, 2012