Buy/sell/trade Siegle knives

NixKustoms

Sheath and Knife Maker
With the blessing of Bill this will be the official buy, sell, trade thread of Siegle knives.

Let's keep it simple and clean guys.

I imagine same rules apply as with other sale threads as with this one. Let's try to keep all negotiations in PMs or emails.

Bill, please add anything that I missed that you think is important.

Interested in any trades?

Hi Mink,

I'm really just trying to downsize, and really the only thing I can think of that would capture my interest would be something by Rick Marchand / Wildertools, a Dave Wenger Beohawk, or a Kraiken by BRT tools (and I"d probably have to add money for some of those). Appreciate the question though.

Thank you

I'll post one of mine up.

I've got one of Bill's bushcraft knives. I think it's O1. It's a great knife, very solid. I'd like to keep it but I have a lot going on in life right now that needs the money more than I need the knife. Asking $ SOLD shipped. Prefer PayPal ff, add 3.5% if you want to use services.

Last edited:
I have for sale 2 Reality Check Knives. Both have epoxied soaked cord wrapped handles. One is 1/4 inch thick 5160 with a 7 1/2 inch blade the other is 3/16 5160 with a 9 1/2 inch blade that is over 2 inches wide. Email me at mdr1315@sbcglobal.net for pictures or questions. Both are new never used. Looking for $225 each for these. I just bought the clip point Camp knife Bill had for sale and as much as I would love to keep them all ten Siegle's is a bit over kill for all my needs. I will not be able to respond until the afternoon

I have a lightly used JEST Bolo, 1/4" 5160, 10 1/4" blade. Comes with sheath by the maker. $350 shipped, can send photos if anyone is interested.

dRin1ac.jpg

Back