1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Camp Mug, blue ceramic with white lettering

Discussion in 'Buck Knives' started by oregon, Jun 8, 2012.

1. oregon

oregon

Jan 12, 2005
    Anyone able to review the blue ceramic Camp Mug with the Buck logo? It is the one with speckles and white lettering, the anvil, says Buck Knives on it.

I'm pretty sure that I need one of these. Yes I am. I drink coffee most mornings so I have an excuse to get one.

2. ohen cepel

ohen cepel Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 19, 2002
    Don't have one.

However, I like some of those things in the office as a conversation topic/starter. Usually, it won't scare the sheeple but other outdoor/knife people will pick up on it.

3. oregon

oregon

Jan 12, 2005
    You should get one and let me know how you like it so I don't make a mistake you risk taker you. :)

Blue is my color. Coffee my beverage. Buck my brand.

4. imafritz

imafritz

Dec 30, 2008
    I never see mugs anywhere. I drink coffee at home and work everyday and would love a big ole Buck mug or 2. I just figgered they'd be on the Buck stuff part of the website. Can you order individually out of the catalog and if so do you pay MSRP?

5. oregon

oregon

Jan 12, 2005
    I ordered online $10 delivered. Email inbound.

BU6376

6. imafritz

imafritz

Dec 30, 2008
    Thanks

7. oregon

oregon

Jan 12, 2005
    [​IMG]

8. imafritz

imafritz

Dec 30, 2008
    11oz, I was surprised that the black is only 8, looks bigger in the pics. This is certianly the one to have for the coffee drinker:) If it sells well, maybe they'll make a 16oz.

9. oregon

oregon

Jan 12, 2005
    Funny that the vendor has this blue coffee mug confused with the orange distressed hat. Too confusing for many I'd guess so doubt it will sell well at this vendor who does not respond to email.

10. imafritz

imafritz

Dec 30, 2008
    Yeah, wont that be a kick if we're drinking coffee from a hat in a week or so:eek: :p

11. oregon

oregon

Jan 12, 2005
    LOL. (Online shopping worry begins in old oregon's balding head.)

I am pretty sure that you need a hat for that head of yours. Yes. I bet that you do.

It is an orange hat so might just save you being shot during hunting season. :)

12. Colt6731

Colt6731 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 8, 2002
    I have that one but in red. I think I got mine at the factory store last year for $8.50 or something. I like it.
    [​IMG]

13. oregon

oregon

Jan 12, 2005
    It looks great. Reasonable price and a terrific souvenir of your visit. I'd really shouldn't put off the visit to Post Falls much longer.

I'd guess that nobody is going to borrow it any time soon to use for drinking a beverage from due to its contents and surroundings kind of give that "no trespassing" feel to my mind. :)

14. David Martin

David Martin

Apr 7, 2008
    I like that mug. DM

15. imafritz

imafritz

Dec 30, 2008
    Lol-:D

16. imafritz

imafritz

Dec 30, 2008
    Got one today, good size and feel to it. Look forward to java in the morning. My only complaint is they should have sent it in a bigger box.

[​IMG]

:p :D :p
    At 1st I thought I accidentally bought a complete set.

17. oregon

oregon

Jan 12, 2005
    No hat?

I see the mug but where is the boat that came in that box? I bet that mug would have survived a fifty foot fall. Way to go Smokey.

I'll clear a place in the garage ahead of that box's arrival in order to stage the unpacking of the mug... The space on my Lazyboy is already taken. :)

Sidebar: I love Buck and here is one reason why: I sent off an email concerned that I didn't receive a warranty/hello card in the box with the 124 Frontiersman. I received a telephone call the other day. Card is on its way. The lovely caller even humored me and said that it was OK to want that piece of paper in spite of the fact that most throw it away. It must be hard not to laugh out loud at the antics of some customers. They, everyone I've ever had anything to do with Buck, has been so kind and helpful. What a company.

18. imafritz

imafritz

Dec 30, 2008
    I should have taken picks of the paper wrapping around the bubble wrap encased in peanuts-this would have survived an a-bomb.

Works good!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. oregon

oregon

Jan 12, 2005
    Outstanding mug shot you put together. A peek into imafrits's inner, bet on strong, dark and murky black, sanctum. What, no engine parts in your sink!?!? Must be married.

The outside finish on the mug kinda reminds me of deep rich Lapis Lazuli blue. A good-sized mug that is not easily toppled over. Two or three-finger handle loop?

20. imafritz

imafritz

Dec 30, 2008
    Stong dark and murky for sure. I use 2 fingers but it may take 3 and my paws are pretty good sized.

No, no engine parts at this time but there are several small engines in the garage that are in the waiting room for surgery.