1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Can the customer provide scales for an order?

Discussion in 'Adventure Sworn Bushcraft Co.' started by kamagong, Jan 25, 2016.

1. kamagong

kamagong

Jan 13, 2001
    I hope to one day place an order for a 3V, convex ground Tradesman. Being that I'm from California, I'd want stabilized redwood scales on my knife. I don't know if you stock redwood, but I'd hate to have my name called and then wait even longer because you don't have any on hand. Can I buy a block of wood from someone like Burl Source and then send it to you before you start working on my knife?

2. Adventure Sworn

Adventure Sworn Bushcraft Co. | Cody Moderator

Nov 25, 2009
    We do have stabilized redwood as an option under our handle scales option. It's a sweet material. We just did one in it actually, a few down from the top on our instagram page. https://www.instagram.com/adventuresworn/