• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

carved ivory, damascusand silver

A cute little garter dagger fit for the finest saloon girl:D The handle is carved ivory with nitre blued guard and finial. The composit twist damascus blade is blued as well and made from 1084/nickle/L-6. The overal length is 8.5" with a 4" blade. The sterling silver sheath is lined with bass wood and features a nitre blued frog. The price is $850. A zipper case is included as is shiping.

Let me know what you think:)

Mr. Bradshaw, that is a gorgeous knife. One question though, do I GOTTA wear a garter with this?;)

Mr. Bradshaw,

Thank you for the beautiful knife. Your fit and finish are excellent, except in the case of the garter itself, which needed to be several times larger. With the aid of a block and tackle I was able to get it on, although as soon as I attempted my first can-can, the elastic ruptured, launching the knife, sheath and all, violently into the ceiling where it currently remains embedded, a silent reminder that, perhaps, my dancing days are finally behind me.

Back