1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Case XX P210 Knife History

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by jd13, Jul 2, 2012.

1. jd13

jd13

Jul 2, 2012
    Hi All - I'm looking for info on the Case XX P210 knife. I've seen multiple versions of the knife and I'm wondering if anyone knows the history of it. The shape seems to be the same but the markings are different. Some just say "CASE XX P210" while others have "***" before and after the branding. The sleeves they come in also seem to change. Which is older/newer? I'm also interested in buying these if anyone has one (or more) for sale!

2. cutter17

cutter17

May 16, 2006
    Hi jd13, and welcome to the forums! You will probably get more info on the Case XX at the Traditional Knives forum, that is located a few below the General Knife that you are in now. The Traditional forums will have more folks that are in the know about these type knives. You need to contact a moderator and ask for this to be moved.

Good luck in finding what you want!

3. jd13

jd13

Jul 2, 2012
    Thanks Cutter17!

Can a MOD please help moves this topic to the Traditional Knives forum as Cutter17 suggested?

4. cutter17

cutter17

May 16, 2006
    Hey jd. I just checked this thread and you may need to go to the Service&Support forum to request this thread to be moved. Again, Good Luck!!

5. Morrow

Morrow Don't make this weird Staff Member Super Mod

Apr 11, 2007
    Moved to Traditional forum.

6. jd13

jd13

Jul 2, 2012
    I just posted over there for some help! Thanks again!

7. jd13

jd13

Jul 2, 2012
    Wow that was fast! Thanks Morrow!

8. Modoc ED

Modoc ED Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 28, 2010
    Bernard Levine in the Levine forum could probably put some light on it.