1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Case XX with Damascus and Stag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Production Knives (Dealer)' started by Michael Dye, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Michael Dye

Michael Dye Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Nov 26, 1999
    Getting to be the Season. Give a gift (or ask for a gift) that says C L A S S !

We have a good selection of Traditional Slip Joint patterns from CASE. Genuine Stag handles. Blades are Thomas Raindrop Damascus. Prices are reasonable I think considering the handle material and many of the knives are multiple blade damascus.

[​IMG]

ABOVE: CA7187 Case XX/Tony Bose Limited Edition (100) Dog Leg Jack w/ Thomas Damascus blades. Jigged Dark Molasses Bone handle.

ALSO IN STOCK ARE THE FOLLOWING STAG/DAMASCUS PATTERNS:

--CA6054 Large Texas Toothpick
    --CA6056 Barlow
    --CA6058 Peanut
    --CA6059 Tiny Muskrat
    --CA6091 Mini Trapper
    --CA6092 Whittler
    --CA6093 Tiny Trapper
    --CA6096 Cigar Whittler
    --CA6097 Tiny Texas Toothpick
    --CA6098 Canoe

These are limited production and availability.

Thanks for the look, Mike

2. MostMenAreRuthless

MostMenAreRuthless Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 27, 2011
    ALSO IN STOCK ARE THE FOLLOWING STAG/DAMASCUS PATTERNS:

----CA6093 Tiny Trapper
    I may be interested in a Tiny Trapper w/Damascus. I see on your site you have one with "Genuine Stag" handles and one with "Burnt Amber" handles--I am new to Case knives--what is the difference?