1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Casexx 9 dot Sunfish 1971 Excellent cond.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey"' started by Seals, Dec 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seals

Seals

Oct 12, 2007
    Hi all! I have some nice knives here to sell.All are unused unsharpened with perhaps some storage rub marks.Ive priced them pretty tight to include shipping and all fees from paypal.The 6250 sunfish/elephant toenail is a 9 dot 1971 made knife with the jigged pakkawood scales.Its about as nice as you'll find with no issues.$95.The Case Brothers swing guard is the full size 6111 1/2 model with Chestnut bone.It is dead mint with all the original packaging.$50sold.Next a 6147 Case knife with a red delrin handle and neat flag shield.Its a 2002 made knife i think.It is made like a workman series with "as ground" unpolished blade.Not a lot of single blade 47's around.Great knife if you like to tote a single blade slippie.3 7/8" closed.$35.SOLDLast a Buck 110 with a factory inlay on smooth wood scales.It has the C date code.I forget the exact year,but its mid 90's or so i think.Just some bolster rubs,otherwise perfect.$55.SOLDHere's some pics,thanks for looking.Just shoot me a pm if any questions or comments.I will ship international,but after paypal stealing money from my account twice now,ill only accept as gift with no further responsibility for delivery other than proof of shipping.Also int shipping cost will add $14.00. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 4, 2011
  2. Shkbly

Shkbly

Sep 23, 2007
    Mr. Don -- I'll take the Cheetah. Will PM and email -- Thanx!

3. Seals

Seals

Oct 12, 2007
    Cheetah sold.Thanks Randy.Just to clarify.I only want the gift option payment from international.Regular paypal is what i prefer so i can just print the label off of your payment.D

4. JK Knives

JK Knives Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 6, 2001
    PM sent.

5. JK Knives

JK Knives Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 6, 2001
    I`ll take the Buck 110.

6. Seals

Seals

Oct 12, 2007
    Thanks John. Only the toenail is still available.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.