Cb37 & Cb38

Just for appreciation and comments.
Both present titanium handles and ATS-34 blades.
CB37 has inserts of black micarta.
Mauro

cb3738.jpg

Mauro: Where are the pics? I can't seem to find them... :(

Ah there they are :D

Very, very nice. Is my turn coming up yet?

Mauro, very nice... Can we get a better shot of the blade profiles, too? Is that tanto like one of the previous ones he's done or is it a new design?

Mauro, thanks for the quick picture! That's a sweet tanto. I don't know... there is something very classic Dobruski about this pair. Very nice!

Ssssssslick!! I love the curve on that tanto!! Bad-ass, yet mysteriously sexy... :cool:

Beautiful as always. One of these days I'm gonna have to find the cash to get one of those.

Gorgeous Mauro.., thanks for posting the pictures...

"Hunters seek what they [WANT].., Seekers hunt what they [NEED]"

WOW ! WOW ! WOW ! Oh my goodness !. Hey Mauro, I emailed you at all three email addresses earlier. Let me know if you got them. Thanks for the replies and the pics. take care.....RDT

RDT,
All 3 emails received and replied. Thanks
By the way, I saw the picture of your Kerambit here, lovely piece.
Would the point fit for a bali?
Mauro

Wow, those look really nice (as always :cool: )!

I just have a little question for Mr. Dobruski:
I don't think I've ever seen spearpoints/stilettos or krisbladed (among lots of others, of course) balisongs from him... Is this because
  1. people don't order these profiles
    or
  2. he, for some reason, doesn't want to make these designs?[/list=1]

Those are some really beautiful knives!!!:eek: I can't wait to see how mine turns out...next year.:)

ixpfah,

very soon you will see a spearpoint here.
Kris is another issue. Dobruski has not tried Kris blade yet.
:) Mauro

Originally posted by Biohazard
Those are some really beautiful knives!!!:eek: I can't wait to see how mine turns out...next year.:)

I second that Mr. Biohazard and welcome to the group. Glad you found your way!!!

Hey Mauro,
I tried emailing you at the other email to send you the returned email as you requested but it came back also. Scream at your server, they are'nt letting anything get through, atleast not from me )0: I'll try again later......RDT

Thanks for the comments, guys. From the pictures of these beauties, they have been well worth the wait. I should have them in my hands by tomorrow. I'll be sure to post how they feel. In the meantime I guess I'll just have to count the seconds. A special thanks goes out to Mauro. Your service is second to none, sir. I'm confident we'll do business again. And Mauricio, I think I speak for everyone here on the forum when I commend your talents as a knifemaker. Your craftmanship is astounding. I salute you, sir! Thanks again!

Back