Central Utah Campout this weekend (July 6th & 7th), everyone welcome!

wildmanh

Part time Leather Bender/Sheath maker
The fires aren't so bad now so I'm thinking of going camping this weekend. I won't have access to the car this weekend so I'm limited to Sanpete County. Been thinking of going up either Spring City or Canal canyon. Fires are restricted on Public land so unless I/we camp at a camp site No fires are allowed. Cooking on gas stoves is still permitted.

I know that it's short notice, but if anyone is interested and Available you are welcome to join me. :)

Thanks for the invite Heber.
Unfortunately, or fortunately, my third boy was just born. Between that and the time taken off to help out at scout camp, I'm gonna have to pass.

bc (Utah Valley)

Thanks for the invite Heber.
Unfortunately, or fortunately, my third boy was just born. Between that and the time taken off to help out at scout camp, I'm gonna have to pass.

bc (Utah Valley)

Congrats on the birth of your youngest son. Thats worth missing a campout for sure. ;)

Clouds and rain have moved in which is helping with the fire conditions through out the state. Today we have a 40% chance of rain. So far it's been sprinkling off and on all morning. :) Friday and Saturday there is a 20% chance of rain here in the valley and up in the mountains. Doesn't worry me at all. If anyone is interested in camping, I'm up for it. If not, a neighbor and I will be hiking up Canal Canyon.

If I could arrange it, I'd love to hike Canal canyon all the way to the top, meet someone with a truck and the over night gear, then hike down another trail the next day. Maybe I'll start a new thread about it. :)

Back