• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CHILDRESS*Little Chubby Trouble Maker*440-C/Pink Ivory*

duckchildress

AGENT ORANGE SURVIVOR
Small drop point neck knife, 440-C stainless steel, RC 57-59, full tang, .140 thick, 2 1/4 in. hand finished hollow ground blade, 5 1/8 in. overall length, pink ivory(wood) handles with hand made mosaic pin, black-white liners, black paracord lanyard with metal beads, black Kydex sheath with black paracord neck cord,**SOLD** Use PayPal Inquires can email me at duckchildress@gmail.com
Thanks.......
WayneDSCN4549.JPG DSCN4551.JPG DSCN4552.JPG DSCN4553.JPG DSCN4554.JPG DSCN4555.JPG DSCN4556.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN4550.JPG
    DSCN4550.JPG
    333.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Very nice as always Wayne! I am so, so tempted. But I'm holding out for the one you're making me. This won't last long!

Actually Wayne, if you think it's going to be a few weeks or more for the one you're making I'll take this one.

Last edited:
Thanks Tim, I don't use pink ivory to much, it's a pain to work with but it does make nice handles
Wayne

Back