1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Chuck Gedraitis Toucan frame lock folder for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folders' started by Chuck Gedraitis Knives, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Chuck Gedraitis Knives

Chuck Gedraitis Knives KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 10, 1998
    This is my latest folder model called the Toucan. The blade is 3-1/16in long made of 154CM with a satin finish. The blade has my open "Shark Bite" opener which allows the user to open the knife easily even with gloves on. The handles and pocket clip are titanium that have been textured anodized and had some decorative divots drilled into them. The back spacer is blue G-10. The overall length open is 7-1/4in and it is 3/8in thick.
    Precise fit, finish and action.
    Price is $400 delivered including shipping, insurance and paypal fees.
    Thank you for looking,
    Chuck

2. Choke

Choke

Dec 11, 2010
    Beautiful knife Chuck.

3. Iowa Buck

Iowa Buck

Feb 26, 2012
    Aweome looking knife with clean, crisp lines! In my favorite color as well! :thumbup:

4. Chuck Gedraitis Knives

Chuck Gedraitis Knives KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 10, 1998
    This one is SPF.

5. Lycosa

Lycosa

Aug 24, 2007
    Really nice, Chuck!

6. jwolf90

jwolf90

Oct 17, 2011
    Awesome love this one also:thumbup: will be definately keeping an eye out for your latest creations when I get some more knife fundage:thumbup: