1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

CKF Ratata #3

Discussion in 'For Sale: Production Folders (Individual)' started by MaxFactor, Mar 20, 2017.

1. MaxFactor

MaxFactor Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 26, 2012
    Prices include fees and USPS Priority shipping.
    US sales only.
    PayPal only.
    First "I'll take it", followed by an email or PM gets the knife, provided that payment is made immediately.
    Contact me via email or PM with any questions or comments.
    I can take additional pictures upon request.
    I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone.
    No trades.

Please do not comment in this thread unless you intend to buy. PM or email me any questions or comments.

CKF Ratata GRY #3 - SOLD

Carried and used, but well maintained. Also got sharpened recently.

This is quite a unique version of the Ratata. Apparently only a handful of non-acidwashed Ratatas were made and this is #3. Absolutely phenomenal EDC knife. Slim in the pocket but packs a formidable blade that flips with some serious authority. I will note, the stand-off/small screw are slightly discolored/bronzed from heating. They were heated in order to loosen the thread locker so it could be disassembled and cleaned. The main pivot screw also has some marks from disassembly.

Reate and Spyderco are sold.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  2. Relsek

Relsek

Mar 15, 2017
    Good luck with your sale! Do you mind telling me which Spyderco model that is? It's the first one of their knives I've really liked the looks of.

3. chalupa batman

chalupa batman

Dec 28, 2012
    It's a nirvana that's been reground for a new blade profile/finish

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

4. romeo111

romeo111

Mar 27, 2017
    Oh forgot to reply on here I'll take it for the Ratata. I sent an email