1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Clip Shop

Discussion in 'STR's Backyard KnifeWorks' started by UAL066, Aug 8, 2012.

1. UAL066

UAL066

Aug 8, 2012
  2. STR

STR Knifemaker/Moderator Moderator

Aug 27, 2004

Not here yet but I hope it is here by Saturday this week. You can go ahead and mail the Tomcat but that is a one off clip not the standard run because I've only done a handful of those I don't have the pattern and each one is from the ground up so they run $45 and not $30 like the run of the mill everyday orders I have blanks pre-cut for ready to fold. Hope that makes sense. Thanks
    STR

3. UAL066

UAL066

Aug 8, 2012
    Thanks! I'll get the form filled out and the knife sent tomorrow. Since you're in Bartlesville it should get to you
    in just a couple of days. Does the $45 include return shipping? Also, shall I just go ahead and credit your PayPal
    account or send a check with the knife?

Phil

4. STR

STR Knifemaker/Moderator Moderator

Aug 27, 2004
    I really try to avoid advance pay if possible. I mean I get it but really if you use pay pal just wait til I tell you it is ready to ship and we can square up then but yes $45 shipped out first class is how I priced it but if you want priority add a buck to cover the additional and I'll do it that way too if you like. Thanks
    STR