1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Cocobolo Scales, BH2 thru BK9

Discussion in 'For Sale: Gadgets & Gear' started by Tommythewho, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Tommythewho

Tommythewho KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 21, 2011
    These beautiful scales are made from the tropical hardwood Cocobolo. The finish is hand rubbed Tung oil, durable and easy to maintain.Attached are yellow liners that add a complimentary contrast. Included is stainless steel hardware that will never rust, corrode,stain your wood or seize up. These will look and function great on your full size Becker be it black or stripped. Install in minutes yet last a life time. I dont think these will be around too long if you want them message me or email me at [email protected] Price is $44.95 including shipping. Thanks for looking
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SOLD!

Last edited: Jun 16, 2012