Coffee

Some good looking hauls, at first glance the victorinox knife looked like part of the multi tool.. and I wanted one haha
finally got mine out today ÷) and I think Josh's went out a couple days ago so as long as they don't get hung up in customs for too long, more photos to come soon!

Finally got home to open my box! The anticipation was killing me! Very excited to try out these two bags from Mono, and this epic Point Blank fixed blade. Thank you sir! Very generous of you, can't wait to put all of this to some use!
TF46Z2u.jpg

Good stuff so far everybody! Looking forward to seeing the rest.

It may be boring to some of you, but for those interested here is an article that goes into some of the history of coffee in Missouri, much of it here in the STL area including Ronnoco, Safari, Kaldi's, Goshen, and some others. It makes me disappointed that I missed the exhibit at the History Museum because I wasn't aware of it at the time.

http://www.feastmagazine.com/drink/features/article_d1980bfe-c45d-11e5-8313-e7bb14d33de8.html

Polynikes01 Polynikes01 I don't know how they get all that chocolate flavor in there. I have been through 2 bags of it!!
I might have to place an order for some more of this Bay Coffee....it is really REALLY good!!

dannyp dannyp - interesting read. A lot of that I didn't know. It seems you and I are in need of a road trip!!

Last edited:
Received today! Can't wait to make some of this coffee, I'm working a double today so I will probably brew some this afternoon, also really like the knives, flippers super smooth and Ken onion design and just gave a sak away they're always great to have! Thanks mate!

rOWjuQm.jpg

Bloomin!
L3QPKDt.jpg

Last edited:
Received today! Can't wait to make some of this coffee, I'm working a double today so I will probably brew some this afternoon, also really like the knives, flippers super smooth and Ken onion design and just gave a sak away they're always great to have! Thanks mate!

rOWjuQm.jpg

Bloomin!
L3QPKDt.jpg
Glad you liked the knives. That is a great flipper. And the SAK is my little treat.
Hope you enjoy the coffee as well.
I just received an email saying my package is waiting at my post office for me. I am just away with the family on a camping trip, can't wait to get home and open it up. :D

30D16962-D3CC-4741-9445-2C7A763082D3_zpszblhegdz.jpg

Aaahhh.... it certainly is nice to be home. Greeted with such a beautiful array of beans. Thank you gotsteel!! Love the mini grip and can not wait to try all of my coffee tomorrow on my day off. I'm sure I will accomplish lots around the house hahah.

We are all good to go with the Christmas in July exchange. Thank you for everyone that played our little game.
I hope you are all planning on doing the Secret Santa exchange in December.

I sent off my pick's package yesterday, should be getting to him on Monday or Tuesday :)! He said he was going to try and send on Friday if he could, so hopefully I'll see mine before long too.

Last edited:
I've kinda been off the forums since they dropped support for taptalk, it was super convient to have it on my phone so readily. The new site is solid but still isn't great on a phone display, and the photo part is what kills me since I don't have any social media accounts really haha. Life has been pretty crazy at the shop, and with my master degree too so my time has sadly been chewed up throughly... I'll try to pop in more though, I've missed this thread.

Good to see you back, Y'shua.:cool: I've had times where life got busy with other things and I didn't visit the forum as much. I think most of us go through that at some point or another.

I hope it's a good "crazy" at the coffee shop, meaning lots of business. I still use the mug you sent last Christmas all the time. It has become one of my favorites.

Back