• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

cold steel rajah 2

i have a cold steel rajah 2 i would like to trade. it has BD1 steel. the pocket clip fell off one day and i lost it. the thump plate is on, but is kinda loose and the screw is stripped from trying to tighten it, you could still tighten it if you had the right size torx bit (or a utility knife blade). (you could also epoxy it to the blade or use some loctite to keep it on there). the blade had minimal use and is still pretty sharp, only used on card board. the edge near the tip is a little rough but can be fixed. i don't have the original box. any questions email me at knifecollector@mail.com. here are some photos. P4230841.JPG
P4230842.JPG P4230843.JPG P4230844.JPG P4230845.JPG P4230846.JPG P4230849.JPG
i would like to get another large cold steel folder for this, here's a list of them (i don't expect to get some of these i just thought i would list them anyway)
6 inch ti lite (any model)
xl espada
frenzy
colossus
counter point xl
black talon 2 (plain edge)
tiger claw (plain edge)
vaquero grande (discontinued)
immortal
scimitar (discontinued)
voyager x2 (discontinued)
hold out 1
the only fixed blade i will take is the trailmaster (any model)
sorry if i seem very specific, but i want to get something i like

2 reasons i disagree: the price i paid for it was too high for a fake, and i think its an older one. i bought it on amazon

2 reasons i disagree: the price i paid for it was too high for a fake, and i think its an older one. i bought it on amazon

Those might be the two worst reasons pertaining to fakes. I suggest you contact Cold Steel directly for an answer.

Yeah, avoid Amazon like the plague. Their return and restock policies leave buyers open to the possibility of receiving counterfeit products.

Back