1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Collectorknives.net

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!' started by Mustang11, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Mustang11

Mustang11

Jun 12, 2011
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, so mods please move if necessary; but I just had a great experience with collector knives.net! He worked with me as I was having difficulty redeeming a visa gift card online, and went above and beyond to assure the transaction processed properly. This truly made my day, and I will continue to use this vendor as my main outlet for purchasing. Kudos to this Business for not losing site of the importance of quality customer care and outstanding service!

2. bigolegator

bigolegator Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 26, 2014
    I've dealt with them on several occasions and they are A+ people :thumbup:

3. ArchVV

ArchVV Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 8, 2015
    Glad to hear. Been looking at quite a few of their items for awhile now. Time to pick up a few...

4. Jsega51

Jsega51 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 11, 2015
    Mike, the owner and operator, has been nothing but a stand up guy since I started buying traditionals and he's always quick to respond to questions that I have. It's always a pleasure to purchase from him. His name on the forum is "knifeswapper" and he participates in the Traditonal Forum providing information and answering questions as well.

5. He is good people to order from. Always worked with me on payment, I do not use credit cards, I use money orders.

6. choombak

choombak Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 6, 2009
    Yup, they are damn good at what they do -- knives are shipped promptly, packaging is bomb-proof, and web-site is pure joy to use! :)

7. Bigfattyt

Bigfattyt Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 23, 2007
    I'd say I'm up to 12 or so knives from him.

One of my favorite dealers. Great prices too.

8. JAB

JAB Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 13, 2005
    +1 I've had nothing but positive experiences with them. :thumbup::thumbup:

9. Aias

Aias

Aug 1, 2012
    Mike is great--buy with confidence!

10. d.r.h.

d.r.h. Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 13, 2012
    Have to agree with all of the other positive comments. Received my second order from CK. Great pricing, impeccable packaging and fast shipping. Now on my short list for "buy from" dealers.

11. arizcowboy

arizcowboy

May 6, 2013
    Mike is good to go.

12. cj65

cj65 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 30, 2008
    I have bought 5 or 6 from him. He is a great dealer.

13. prepsheriff

prepsheriff

May 11, 2013
    Yes Sir!! Stand up operation and solid folks to deal with!!

14. STDK

STDK

Jul 31, 2006
    Great company and they really have fine customer service. Bought a Remington with a pin crack in handle. They gave me an option of partial refund or new knife I chose a new knife and as soon as the old was received a New one that was inspected was sent out.

15. 4mer_FMF

4mer_FMF Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 9, 2016
    Add my positive feedback to the list above. Family run business. A+

16. stuff_things

stuff_things Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 28, 2015
    There isn't another dealer who puts so much effort and thought into the logistics, customer satisfaction and love for the hobby like Mike and CK do. One of the greatest, no doubt.

17. Kiteman72

Kiteman72

Jan 22, 2015
    CK is indeed top notch!

18. bonky

bonky Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 1, 2009
    I've been a regular with Mike since 2008 for good reason. He's good people, and will always take good care of you. CK is my go-to.

-Russell-

19. GermanyChris

GermanyChris Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 18, 2015
    All my traditionals come from there

20. silverds

silverds

Jul 8, 2015
    I also have had great experiences buying from Collector Knives. Their price on a particular knife I wanted, was considerably lower than prices that a few private sellers were trying to get here in the exchange. Additionally, when the price was reduced after I registered, I ordered a second one with the intent to cancel my original order. Within hours of my duplicate order, and during the weekend, I received an email to confirm whether my order was intentionally duplicated. When I declined one of the orders, they generously cancelled the more expensive of the two orders. I was so pleased with their service, I ordered a different knife the next day to make up for my cancellation and to show them some extra gratitude.