1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

completed knives 11/22/16

Discussion in 'Jarrett Fleming Knives' started by Jarrett Fleming, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Jarrett Fleming

Jarrett Fleming Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 5, 2011
    Here are a few that I just finished up. The new model and the trailmaster along with several others will be heading to fiddleback outpost this afternoon visit their site to check them out!

New model
    [​IMG]

Trailmaster
    [​IMG]

Nomad unfortunately this one is a blem due to the bolsters being just slightly offset. Otherwise a gorgeous knife and available at a reduced price btw :D
    Speaking of blems I have a couple others that I have held onto I would sell at reduced prices. They would make great christmas gifts. So contact me if you are interested.
    [​IMG]

Woodscout
    Here is a little backstory on this woodscout. I decided to redesign this model and made a few minor changes the main one being adding the "guard". At somepoint during the redesign I managed to shorten the handles which I don't like. So this will be the only woodscout of it's kind, because I am going to add some length to the handle. I'd make a deal on this one too.
    [​IMG]

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

2. rcartmell3

rcartmell3 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 10, 2014
    is the new model bog oak with yellow pinstripe?

3. Jarrett Fleming

Jarrett Fleming Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 5, 2011
    The new model has wenge.

4. varga49

varga49 Gold Member Gold Member

May 1, 2016
    PM Sent Interested in "stocking stuffers"

5. Fiddleback Outpost

Fiddleback Outpost Curated Handmade Knives and Related Outdoor Gear Dealer / Materials Provider

Apr 29, 2016
    Thanks for the knives Jarrett! We're going to try to get these on the site ASAP!

6. Fiddleback Outpost

Fiddleback Outpost Curated Handmade Knives and Related Outdoor Gear Dealer / Materials Provider

Apr 29, 2016