1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Concealed Defense-Utility!!! One day sale!!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by Leethal Cutlery, Mar 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leethal Cutlery

Leethal Cutlery Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 8, 2011
    IMG_2297.jpg IMG_2298.jpg IMG_2299.jpg IMG_2300.jpg

Aldo's High Quality 1095, 1/8" with forged distal tapers, O.D. Green Paracord wrap, Forged Finish, Kydex Neck Sheath included, 7"OAL 3"Blade

I call this a concealed Defense Utility knife. I wrapped it with paracord so that it is easily concealed under a shirt, but i did drill 1/8" holes just incase the future owner wanted to add scales. This knife is razor sharp. I made the kydex sheath as narrow as i could for the sake of being invisible when worn. I left the dark forge finish to add a dark tactical like look to the knife. It feels really good in your hand. As always I offer free sharpening on all of my knives as long as you pay for shipping. Im asking 60$ for the knife (sheath always included) first "ill take it" gets it. All comments and questions welcomed.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2012
  2. Leethal Cutlery

Leethal Cutlery Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 8, 2011
    Dropped to 50$

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.