1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Crisner Indian Head Knives

Discussion in 'Blade Discussion Forum Archive' started by sbissell, Sep 15, 2000.

1. sbissell

sbissell

Sep 15, 2000
    It seems these knives have been around for almost a hundred years and are still being made. However, I cannot find any information on them, including there collector value. Any help would be appreciated.

Steven

2. MTF3

MTF3

Aug 1, 1999
    I have 20 of them in a display case and I also have a book at home with information about them. I am in town on my laptop.

Bernard Levine can tell you about them also. Once I get home I will look them up for you.

Melvin

3. sbissell

sbissell

Sep 15, 2000
    Melvin: I just bought a 3 3/4 inch stockman in a pawn shop. It is in fair condition. Some rust on the blades, but does not look to have been sharpened. I think the handles are bone, stained reddish; maybe celluloid, but looks like bone to me. If you can tell me about the knife, and about Crisner knives I'd appreciate it. Thanks
    Steven