CRK Annual Limited Editions

hoodep

Gold Member
As many of you all know, I have been consumed for a long time with acquiring a Large Annual Sebenza with Mammoth Ivory or Bark. Fortunately, a very generous forum brother was willing to facilitate my dream. I am very thankful to him for that.

I'd really like to see what everyone else has out there, post 'em here if you would like to share. I'll start off with the one I just received, but have some others coming as well. Thanks everyone, I appreciate it.

Large Sebenza Annual w/ Mammoth Bark and Ladder Damascus:

Last edited:
Love the colors and pattern of that Bark, congrats. This is my one and only annual which I acquired recently, I can Now say "I Get It". Everything about the annuals is Spot On, Perfect in Every Way.

P1160736.jpg

Last edited:
Not the best pics, but here are my Small 2001 Curly Maple and Large 2009 Box Elder, both in Left Hand. They are both in my regular rotation get fair amount of use. :)

IMAGE_F1F9AE1E-8DF5-40BA-A107-B31EBEB5F56C.JPG

IMAGE_2EE40719-C907-4AED-9E1F-23E4D0840C77.JPG

Nice ones dinokay & coelacanth - thanks much, and keep them coming.

A couple of folks PM'd or emailed comments on my avatar recently - here they are all three smalls. From top to bottom: Wenge, Mammoth Ivory & Box Elder.

Last edited:
Not the best pics, but here are my Small 2001 Curly Maple and Large 2009 Box Elder, both in Left Hand. They are both in my regular rotation get fair amount of use. :)

IMAGE_F1F9AE1E-8DF5-40BA-A107-B31EBEB5F56C.JPG

IMAGE_2EE40719-C907-4AED-9E1F-23E4D0840C77.JPG

WOW.........I So Want An Annual.......This is the first year I had the funds for an annual and I did not mind the wenge wood, but the gold dots in it looked bad imho. Hopefully 2012 will be better...........!

You guys are Killing Me. Every time I come to this thread my Jaw Drops.

tomhalv: thanks man -- while all are beauties, the last two are phenomenal pieces of bark. WOW.

lemmuhj: thanks for the comments.

Here is another look at the small white ivory - has decorated spacer, which is a very nice touch.

Last edited:
Ok, when anyone needs to sell one of these, hit me up:)

Oh man....just saw that decorated spacer. CRK should really add those to the annuals/uniques more often. That looks fantastic!

Here is a cream colored large Annual Mammoth with Spirograph Damascus.

WH9_6421.jpg

MVG That is some impressive wood and mammoth. Great picture I have a 2011 annual and like it, but those three on top look so good they make me wonder why I purchased one.

The blue mammoth bark that CRK used in 2006 is AMAZING. Without a doubt, my favorite inlay that they've ever used.

Back