CRK folders without date stamp?

I'm just curious if there are very early version of sebenzas that have no date stamp on the handles.

CVKuCx1.jpg

tN0VEX8.jpg

OhBaVhl.jpg

5A7QfmZ.jpg

kFGcKXa.jpg

lxIjPjs.jpg

xdTdjDD.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, Sebenza's did not get date stamps until 1997 according to the CRK wiki. So they would be original or regular style. All Classic, 21, and 25 would have date stamps since they were all released after 1997.

I've got a P-Sebenza with no date stamp, I've got two that has only one slab stamped. The Sebenza 25 prototype does not have a date stamp and my Ti-Lock is not date stamped.

I have a large regular plain jane incoming thats why i asked also stated it was a BG-42 blade would that be correct?

Yes, Sebenza's did not get date stamps until 1997 according to the CRK wiki. So they would be original or regular style. All Classic, 21, and 25 would have date stamps since they were all released after 1997.

This info would be great if it was added to the CRK timeline thread looked there first but didnt see

I kinda did a double-take, seeing MY KNIFE over the top of your name. ;)

I kinda did a double-take, seeing MY KNIFE over the top of your name. ;)
Found that pic tru google didnt even know it was urs but good to know. I know u have one just wasnt sure if that one specifically was yours. Wanted to change avatar and looked up LDC sebenzas and that one came up in my search so picked it.

Hope u dont mind?

Yeah it is kinda odd to use someone else's pic as your avatar. Maybe if it was a CRK site pic,but everyone knows LWs ROF lineup.

Last edited:
Lo mein noodles as well.

To stay on task, I have a first run 25 with no date stamp as well as a P from 1994.

Must be a 96 or early 97 if it doesn't have a stamp, post up pics when it gets here!

Must have missed that good to know thats its there. Now on to take some pics of my NEW-TO-ME bday gift for myself will post pics shortly plus some things that i have noticed prob redundant as people who own them already know but its different when you get it in your hands.

Trying to upload pics but says file to large for server to process any help?

I just tried uploading two images, one would load and one would not. Try downsizing the file size or quality just a tad. I got a 2mb file with 3000x2250 dimensions to upload but a 2.6mb file with 4032x3024 dimensions would not.

Back