Custom Knives At Work.

Not the best picture. But the second knife I sold skinned and quartered a black bear. Feed back was good! Still shaving sharp. Finally got photo bucket to work.

Last edited:
Getting ready for a show using my roundknife.

BcAAhiX.jpg

Got this Folder Belt Sheath that I was cutting out almost finished:

pzRRljG.jpg

Skivving belt lining:

XRQhIpe.jpg

Got em done.

oDWuyKR.jpg

Karl Anderson curly maple fighter making quick work of some kindling. The knife is a pretty fantastic all around camp knife. It chops pretty effortlessly and I had no problem battoning wood in order to make the fire.

(Full Discretion: We were van camping so this wood was already split when we bought it, I just cut it into smaller pieces for the fire.)
HV8Xq4F.jpg

Last edited:
Karl Anderson curly maple fighter making quick work of some kindling. The knife is a pretty fantastic all around camp knife. It chops pretty effortlessly and I had no problem battoning wood in order to make the fire.

(Full Discretion: We were van camping so this wood was already split when we bought it, I just cut it into smaller pieces for the fire.)
HV8Xq4F.jpg
I love following this thread. That is a nice bowie/camp knife. Will have to make a contribution here soon.

Here is one of mine made by Erik Loreno. This hunting season we got 7 whitetail. 3 were given away to friends and I used this knife to process the remaining 4. It is easily one of my favorites! Everything about this knife was made to be used. It did great work through all 4 deer without needing sharpening and the ergonomics are fantastic! It’s made of S90V. This was my first custom and also my first experience with S90V and so far have been nothing but impressed! Glad to have found this thread. I love it and will definitely be following along. I just read through the whole thing. Too bad many of the pics are no longer accessible. I do love to see the hard work, and time and energy that went into making knives getting put to use for what they were made for.
Thanks @eloreno for this one!
View attachment 817687

Rick Menefee Tony Bose pattern drop point in ATS-34 and maple:
BD5BCF99-BE29-4F88-A47C-981CEE182AEC.jpeg

Bob Dozier handmade Loveless style Dropped Hunter in 154CM:
93D3493A-D3D9-4875-83D3-77FDE92A93F8.jpeg

Bret Dowell scaled down version of the T Bose drop point in D2:
AFAA2637-0061-4744-8E11-C16E4FD08762.jpeg

Here’s one along for the hunt but didn’t see any action other than some pics and passing around for friends to check out. Forged 1084 by Henry Torres:
EFE4CAAF-8327-4317-9357-B084F001821D.jpeg

Last edited:
Bucks in Oregon. One of my Coyote model being used by the daughter in laws father. She helped me make it for him.

Za3YENr.jpg

1NwvqNs.jpg

Calves in Cali:

2BAzuJe.jpg

deJ3hKQ.jpg

My son using the wife's knife on a few calves.

Back