Custom Leather Sheath for an Esee 6?

Hi folks,

I am fairly new to the forum. I did search on the above topic but ran into a zombie thread. Currently, is there anyone that can direct me some place where i could buy a custom leather sheath for an Esee 6? I am not getting anywhere despite my continuous search. Your help is appreciated.

I apologize again if this is redundant.

I think the best out there for knives sheaths is Chuddy Bear own by Chuck Dominick

wildmanh is making me an esee 6 sheath right now. I can't wait to get it!. Find him here on the forums.

You might try contacting Leatherman... I understand he makes custom leather sheaths that look to be of very good quality... http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/member.php?u=118060

I have yet to see better work than what Dwayne does at armoralleather
http://www.armoralleather.com/

Another vote for Dwayne - he's great to work with.

Wow! Thanks guys! I really appreciate the kind words! Thank you!

DuranX, I think I have a couple of pics of esee6 sheaths hiding on my hard drive somewhere if your interested in looking. :)

Guys, thanks a bunch. I am really impressed with the help and support - greatly appreciated. I tried contacting Martin but he must be very busy which i can totally understand. Leatherman, if you'd wouldnt mind sending me those pics, i would very much appreciate it.

I love my Esee 6, my only beef with it is the sheath, just doesnt work for me (matter of preference as i understand most folks love it)

Thanks! Here's some I found so far, I know there's more, just need to dig deeper. :eek:

High ride, RC5 but the 6 is pretty much the same look
RC5high.jpg

back
RC5high2.jpg

Randall style pouch with slots "pancake style"
RC5pancake.jpg

Piggyback dangler
piggydone.jpg

Well I'll be, this one is actually an RC6! :p Standard Mid Ride with removable/replaceable snap strap.
RCsix.jpg

RCsixback.jpg

Well I'll be, this one is actually an RC6! :p Standard Mid Ride with removable/replaceable snap strap.
RCsix.jpg

RCsixback.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Damn that is a sweeeet sheath, I want that one.

All your sheaths are excellent....:thumbup:

This looks like a good thread for me to follow since (A) I have an ESEE 6, and (B) I like leather. :)
PS, Good looking product leatherman. ;)
-Bruce

Back