1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Custom para 2 for sale or trade

Discussion in 'For Sale: Production Knives (Individual)' started by mayhemflipper, Oct 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mayhemflipper

mayhemflipper

Aug 19, 2011
    for sale is a spyderco paramilitar 2. It has perfect centering with absolutely no blade play. The blade has been perfectly stonewashed and the spihasbeenpolished which makes this paramilitary 2 really a one of a kind knife. It is extremely smooth and also has a mirror edge. $150.00 the knife cost over 200 when I had it customized. Also check out my other knives for sale.

now for the trades, i want fishing reels, either quantum, shimano(curado), or abu garcia( revo s, revo sx, or revo stx older model) I would prefer a abu garcia tho.

2. mayhemflipper

mayhemflipper

Aug 19, 2011
    I could adsd some cash for reel

3. flatblackcapo

flatblackcapo Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 25, 2012
    hey I have ALOT of fishing suff I am willing to trade for the para. I will pm or email you in the morning around 11 to see if we can make a deal.

4. flatblackcapo

flatblackcapo Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 25, 2012
    I left you a visitor message with trade info . I didn't see a way to pm or email you.

5. mayhemflipper

mayhemflipper

Aug 19, 2011
    price drop: 120

6. TGD

TGD

Jan 25, 2012
    That's some clean custom work there.

7. mayhemflipper

mayhemflipper

Aug 19, 2011
    Thank you very much